Hi All!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. It's been sometime since I posted. I've been keeping myself busy with new inventory, and I'm relocating--still switching to a new site really--so I've been transferring products. My eyes are longing to close, but my brain is saying NO stay awake. I find myself falling asleep even when standing :-).

Anyway I've been getting ideas about what kind of jewelry items I should make. Someone suggested that I make choker necklaces that are light weight as well as necklaces that don't jingle, for women to wear in the work place. She even showed  me two of her necklaces, the first was made with memory wire and the other one had beads strung on stretchy cord with a clasp attached to it. I like those ideas because they are quick to make and won't break easily. As a mother I'm concerned about beaded jewelry breaking, so memory wire and elastic cord are materials which I don't mind stringing beads on.

Care to share your ideas? What type of jewelry or items (i.e beads, material) would you like to see in my store?

Hannah
Hannah's Gemstone Jewelry


P.S the URL will remain the same http://www.hannahsgemstonejewelry.com/




Comments