Things I Forget To Say To Customers | Everyday Is An Occasion

Do you care about the historic and esoteric meanings of gemstones when you shop?




I tend to think that when customers shop at our vending spaces (my husband and I) they are usually interested in what they like. Customers usually come armed with an idea of what they already want, and don't normally stray from that. As far as having an opinion from someone else; they lean on friends and family.

The most recent event was the best in a while. I had the feeling of actually providing a great service. Everyone I had the pleasure of serving asked me to help them make choices.

"Does this color look good on me?"
"I am looking for something simple, durable, that I can wear anywhere..."

Now...that second request was like a godsend. It was what I needed to hear to know that I was on the right track. That's exactly the aim in creating Hannah's Gemstone Jewelry pieces. I was driven to do something I had never done before--model items for customers and put bracelets on customers.

It was a stress-free day which left me feeling like I was doing something right. The feedback was priceless.

I had a few take away lessons from this event:-

(1) There is not much interest in the earrings.
(2) Bracelets with clasps are tricky.
I need to come up with some beautiful charming ideas for more wrap bracelets for my customer base.

This bracelet included freshwater pearls


What Is It I Forget To Say To Customers?

I forget to let patrons know that gemstone jewelry is more valuable than being pretty beads strung together. I forget to mention for example, when I put on a bracelet with jasper beads; I immediately feel a boost in energy. I forget to mention that some beads make me feel calm and relaxed, like Botswana agate or Moroccan agate (I have had reviews where Dolomite has had this effect too). I forget to mention that the selection of beads in Hannah's Gemstone Jewelry are especially wonderful for women. I forget to mention that gemstones are fashioned into jewelry to keep them close to the body for effectiveness. Of course, being drawn to jewelry by eye has great emotional benefit to the wearer--happiness, content, confidence.


Dolomite beaded necklace



Disclaimer: I don't profess to be an expert in gemstone healing or mythology. I like to think I am open minded to what goes on around me. I speak more from personal experience and the experience from friends and family.



What do you think? Would you care to know about these esoteric details before buying jewelry?


All the best!

Still looking for a one of a kind gift for Mother's Day?

Hannah's Gemstone Jewelry
www.hannahsgemstonejewelry.com




Comments